1. Good luck to all on the AP Exam tomorrow!
2. Make sure you have a good rest tonight. Bring in several #2 pencils and pens. The essay portion must be written in pen. It’s also a good idea to have a watch with you so you can keep track of time. Maintain your pace, read all questions carefully and answer ALL.
3. The High School U.S. Government exam review show was broadcasted this Saturday and is available here. Shows for previous years are here.
4. Starting this year, your AP exam score will only be sent to you online. Go here to sign up for a free online account with the College Board. After you have created an account, go here for last minute AP Government review.
5. Have a great summer and let me know (LT6463@hotmail.com) when you get your score!
1. Here is one more MC practice test you can take. Click here to download.
2. Make you go to “AP Review” tab above and review the 100 Critical Concepts, the 27 Amendments, and the landmark court cases.
1. I will no longer require the AP Review Packet for grading this week.
2. Please come to my review sessions 3:30 – 4:30 PM Tuesday-Thursday this week. We still have lots of MC and FRQ questions to look at.
3. Don’t forgot to review your old essays. All AP essay scoring guidelines and sample responses are available here. Check it out as you go through your previous essays.